Plus Call Plan
Our Plus call plan provides all the standard features of the Lite, with the addition of a full range of features such as video calling, conferencing calling, instant messenger and screen sharing, all of which are accessible through a mobile and desktop app, on both Android and iOS.
The Plus call plan is a popular choice for home or remote workers. Find the VoIP business phone system which suits your company with iHub.
VoIP Business Phone System
All businesses have communication at their centre, and finding the best business phone system to support you is vital. The Plus plan gives your business everything you need to keep your team connected, meaning you can maintain on office presence from wherever you are, whether that be on the go or working from home.
iHub offers 24/7 telephone and email support and we proudly uphold five stars on TrustPilot. Our plug & play phones arrive pre-installed and our dedicated switching team will be on hand to guide you through the process, providing you with the best cloud phone system for your business.
- Auto-attendant: is the recorded voice service to add a level of professionalism and to divert calls to the relevant departments more efficiently, for example, “press 1 for sales, 2 for support.” The auto-attendant can be scripted to suit the requirements of any business.
- Call queues: incoming calls are placed in a queue while users are busy with other calls. Queues can be configured to feature greetings, messages and hold music.
- Call recording: iHub’s call recording is MIFID and PCI compliant, and storage can be managed through a web-based portal.
- Call reporting: provides full visibility of inbound and outbound calls. Reports can be generated on the duration of calls, most calls received per agent, missed calls, most calls answered per agent etc. The reports are presented on intuitive wallboards and can also be accessed on a mobile phone.
- CRM integration: integrate your CRM system with iHub’s call plans to improve customer experience and service. Screen popping provides a detailed history of the caller’s last interactions with your business, enabling the call handler to answer the call more professionally and save on time.