Lite Call Plan
Our Lite call plan gives you all the features you need for a fixed desk phone and is a popular VoIP system for small businesses.
Cloud business phone system
The Lite plan is a VoIP system for small businesses and larger organisations too. It is perfect for the everyday office desk-based user. The Lite call plan includes call queues, hunt groups, voicemail, 3-way calling and call pick up.
Our dedicated porting team will ensure your transfer to iHub is smooth. With minimal downtime, you can get your new cloud business phone system up and running as soon as possible. Our 24/7 support team will assist you with your new system and we guarantee a next day engineer call out, should you need it.
- Auto-attendant: is the recorded voice service to add a level of professionalism and to divert calls to the relevant departments more efficiently, for example, “press 1 for sales, 2 for support.” The auto-attendant can be scripted to suit the requirements of any business.
- Call queues: incoming calls are placed in a queue while users are busy with other calls. Queues can be configured to feature greetings, messages and hold music.
- Call recording: iHub’s call recording is MIFID and PCI compliant, and storage can be managed through a web-based portal.
- Call reporting: provides full visibility of inbound and outbound calls. Reports can be generated on the duration of calls, most calls received per agent, most calls answered per agent and missed calls etc. The reports are presented on intuitive wallboards and can also be accessed on a mobile.
- CRM integration: integrate your CRM system with iHub’s call plans to improve customer experience and service. Screen popping provides a detailed history of the caller’s last interactions with your business, enabling the call handler to answer the call more professionally and save on time.