Our Privacy Statement
iHub 2 Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively “iHub”) are committed to protecting your privacy and providing you with a positive experience on our websites and in using our products and services (“Solution” or “Solutions”).
This Privacy Statement applies to iHub websites and Solutions that link to or reference this Statement and describes how we handle personal information and the choices available to you regarding collection, use, access, and how to update and correct your personal information. Additional information on our personal information practices may be provided in offer descriptions, supplemental privacy statements, or notices provided prior to or at the time of data collection. Certain iHub websites may have their own privacy statement that describes how we handle personal information for those websites specifically.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect information to help manage your account:
· To deliver products and services relevant to you (whether we provide them or not).
· To improve our products and services and develop new ones.
· To enable a smooth billing process.
· And to manage our network and help us run our business.
The law also requires us to keep some information. Occasionally this information is anonymised so that you can’t be identified.
Collection of your personal information
We may collect data, including personal information, about you as you use our websites and Solutions and interact with us. “Personal information” is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include name, address, email address, phone number, login information (account number, password), marketing preferences, or payment card number. If we link other data with your personal information, we will treat that linked data as personal information. We may also collect personal information from trusted third-party sources and engage third parties to collect personal information to assist us.
We collect personal information for a variety of reasons, such as:
· Processing your order, including payment transactions.
· Creating an account.
· Enabling the use of certain features of our Solutions.
· Personalizing your experience.
· Providing customer service.
· Collecting information during the testing process when a computer-based certification test is administered to you.
· Sending marketing communications.
We and the third parties we engage may combine the information we collect from you over time and across our websites and solutions with information obtained from other sources. This helps us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and also helps us better tailor our interactions with you.
If you choose to provide iHub with a third party’s personal information (such as name, email, and phone number), you represent that you have the third party’s permission to do so. Examples include forwarding reference or marketing material to a friend or sending job referrals. Third parties may unsubscribe from any future communication following the link provided in the initial message or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some instances, iHub and the third parties we engage may automatically collect data through cookies, web logs, web beacons, and other similar applications. This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of the website and to help tailor content or offers for you.
Uses of your personal information
We may use your personal information for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, and customising our websites and solutions, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law. Some of the ways we may use personal information include:
· Delivering a solution you have requested.
· Providing support to resolve technical issues.
· Analysing, supporting, and improving our solutions and your online experience.
· Personalising websites, newsletters and other communications.
· Sending communications to you, including for marketing or customer satisfaction purposes, either directly from iHub or from our partners.
We are allowed to use your information in these ways and share the information as described above because:
· We need to so that we can provide you with products and services and to manage your account with us.
· We need to use some of your information to comply with legal and regulatory obligations (such as legal obligations to keep details of calls made by customers for a certain period of time).
· We believe that you have a legitimate interest in receiving occasional marketing information that can help you deliver products and services to you customers and end-users.
You can edit your communication preferences at any time by emailing email@example.com
Access to and accuracy of your personal information
We need your help in keeping your personal information accurate and up to date. We provide a number of options to access, correct, suppress, or delete your personal information:
· You can view or edit your personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you need additional assistance, or help with accessing, correcting, suppressing, or deleting your personal information, please feel free to contact us directly. We make good faith efforts to honor reasonable requests to access, delete, update, suppress, or correct your data. We will respond to your request within 30 days. If we are unable to honor your request, we will provide you with an explanation.
Your choices and selecting your communication preferences
We give you the choice of receiving a variety of information related to our solutions. You can manage your communication preferences through the following methods:
· By following the instructions included in each promotional email from us to unsubscribe from that particular mailing.
· By sending us an email message to email@example.com, or by mail to: iHub, 38 Park Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 2JF
Please be sure to include your name, email address, and specific, relevant information about the material you no longer wish to receive.
These choices do not apply to service notifications or other required communications that are considered part of certain solutions, which you may receive periodically unless you stop using or cancel the solution in accordance with its terms and conditions.
By using our websites, solutions, or otherwise providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use. For example, if we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on our websites, by sending an email, or otherwise contacting you.
Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, and customising our solutions, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law or otherwise with your consent.
We may share personal information in the following ways:
· Within iHub for purposes of data processing or storage.
· With business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents, or contractors to provide a requested Solution, service or transaction. Examples include, but are not limited to: processing of orders and credit card transactions, hosting websites, assisting with sales-related efforts or post-sales support, and providing customer support.
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company.
· In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
· With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to comply with legal process or meet national security requirements; protect the rights, property, or safety of iHub, its business partners, you, or others; or as otherwise required by applicable law.
· In aggregated, anonymised, and/or de-identified form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
· If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
Security of your personal information
We intend to protect the personal information entrusted to us and treat it securely in accordance with this Privacy Statement. iHub implements physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. We also contractually require that our suppliers protect such information from unauthorised access, use, and disclosure. The Internet, however, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information you provide to us.
Retention of your personal information
We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our agreements.
iHub act as a data processor for call recordings. Call recordings often contain personal information shared over the phone. iHub does not and will not access this information apart from when carrying out diagnostic and maintenance tests.
Like many websites, iHub uses automatic data collection tools, such as cookies, embedded web links, and web beacons. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our website. Examples include your browser type and the address of the website from which you arrived at our website.
They may also collect information about:
· Your Internet Protocol (IP) address. This is a number automatically assigned to your computer or device whenever you connect to the Internet. It is a unique address assigned by your Internet service provider or IT department on a TCP/IP network. Among other things, the IP address allows web servers to locate and identify your device.
· Clickstream behavior. This includes, for example, the pages you view and the links you click. These tools help make your visit to our website easier, more efficient, and more valuable by providing you with a customized experience and recognizing you when you return.
To update your choices in relation to these tolls, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may provide links to other third-party websites and services that are outside our control and not covered by this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the privacy statements posted on those websites (and all websites) you visit.
iHub encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities. iHub does not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from someone under the applicable age of consent without proper consent, please let us know by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0203 019 0000 and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.
How to contact us
We value your opinions. Should you have questions or comments related to this Privacy Statement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 019 0000
Updates to this iHub privacy statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we modify our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised version here, with an updated revision date. You agree to visit these pages periodically to be aware of and review any such revisions. If we make material changes to our Privacy Statement, we may also notify you by other means prior to the changes taking effect, such as by posting a notice on our websites or sending you a notification. By continuing to use our website after such revisions are in effect, you accept and agree to the revisions and to abide by them.